Lyon-based transmedia and animation studio Fauns, specialized in visual concepts, VFX for movies, documentaries and Virtual Reality is looking for is looking for two software tool and computer graphics intern developers to enhance its development team.
We are looking for two profiles that will participate to the development and tuning of tools that we use (or will use) in our workflow process. According to their skills, these profiles might also work on a R&D project and / or on a Unity project.
- Participate to the development of our workflow tool
- Create scripts and plugins
- Create tools to facilitate the work of the studio’s artists
Required and / or Preferred Qualifications
- Master’s degree or Engineer school (5 years)
- Mastery of object-oriented programming in general
- Strong knowledge of computer graphics and mathematics for computer graphics
- Technical English required
- Excellent communication and team work skills
- Knowledge of Python is vividly advised (but not mandatory)
- Knowledge of one or many tools of digital content creation (Maya, 3ds Max, Nuke, Adobe suite, Zbrush) is an advantage.
- Period and location: From february 2019 in Lyon, France (69)
- Duration of contract: 6 months
Documents to provide
Please, attach a resume and a cover letter. Also send a portfolio, a demo or references if you feel they are beneficial to you. Send your application to François at email@example.com.